Aurora Savira
Another fabulous buy! 

The prints are in for the summer of '09! Fear you not! Church of Luxe, one of my favorite clothing stores, sells such outfits like the casual baby doll dresses for only 125L. Amazing! Prices in that store do not go beyond 300L (well if you are not shopping for the fat packs). I fell in love with the innocent- pastel color scheme in the store. They are cute dresses that appeals for the younger population and also for those older women who find them innocently charming to wear. 

The designer and owner of Church of Luxe is Lo Jacobs. Somehow her name rings well with "Marc Jacobs," who is also one of my favorite designers known for his application of contemporary art to his clothing line. I own about 5-10 outfits from the Church of Luxe and they are all reasonably priced and at the same time comfortable to wear for their outstanding detail.

To describe Church of Luxe apparel in one word, I would say they are all... adorable :)

I've attached several photos to fully give you an idea what COL apparel looks like:


Chloe
Price: 160L (each)



Lucy
Price: 140L (each)



Jenna
Price: 120L (each)


Colleen
Price: 120L (each)



Angel
Price: 120L (each)



Amour
Price: 160L (each)


And of course I purchased another outfit from Church of Luxe:




I highly suggest that you check out Church of Luxe. If you are in for baby doll dresses or anything that's hip, follow my suggestion and teleport by clicking the link below:

0 Responses

Post a Comment