Aurora Savira
I LOVE the holidays! People are sooo generous. Like any other days, I have found freebs that I know you'd like. Like any other outfits, you can pretty much pair the freebs I found with any shoes and accessories you have.

I can't say much in this post because the pictures are worth the thousands words that I'd like to express. I'm simply.... blown away with the freebies I have found. :)

First Picture:


1. DCNY FALL 2009 Gift Dollarbie 1L

2. DCNY GROUP GIFT - DCNY "Laura" Sweater - Red Holiday (Subscrib-O Group Kiosk 4) 0L

3. N-core Gift #3 (Join Group then touch the bag) 0L

Second Picture:


1. DCNY Dollarbie Promo Gift 1L

2. N-core Gift A2 0L

3. N-Core Group Gift "Classic Stiletto" 0L

Third Picture:


1.DCNY Dollarbie Promo Gift (Swimsuit) 1L

2. N-core Gift White Plaform Sandal 0L

I hope you enjoy the freebs I found :)

Much Love,

Aurora Savira~
0 Responses

Post a Comment