Aurora Savira
If you haven't rushed over to Piece of Candy mainstore, then you're missing out on the Jasmin skins worth 1L!!!!!!! All you have to do is find 20 YELLOW Diamonds each worth 1L. Great deal isn't it??

Better yet.. I made a cheat sheet for you in case you're on a budget and would like to see which particular skins you'd like to buy. Mind you, though these are sloppy pictures with sloppy handwritings, I've spent 3 hours taking pictures + editing (well I did kind of slacked off in between). I should probably have studied for my finals tomorrow, but I can't seem to get rid of my appetite for MORE BLOGGING! (Oh wells... i'll just give in to more procrastination hah!)

First Batch :



Second Batch:



Third Batch:



Okay.. so you're probably wondering what's the difference with all these skins. Well.. the lips are of different shades. And you're probably wondering which skins you should pick. If you have 20L with you and you're extremely bored (like me), I would TP to Piece of Candy and find ALL diamonds. It's the best way to that confusing dilemma.

Goodluck and Enjoy!

Stay beautiful~

~~Aurora Savira
0 Responses

Post a Comment