Aurora Savira
The other day, Razor (I'd prefer to disclose his full name for less drama and stuff lol) and I were talking about how we aren't rich to afford the high-quality Orange Skyboxes. He said to me, "Honestly, I'm rich because I have you..." (When I heard that from him, it made my stomach squirm with rainbows and butterflies. )

It's true though, I'm not "rich" enough to shop at AOHARU and Stiletto Moody's everyday. It's also true that I am soo cheap that my inventory is consisted of mostly freebies, cheapies and dollarbees. I don't like judging people with what they wear, but rather with what they have in life. If you're a person who can afford the universe and you've got people treating you nothing but their boss, then I'm sad to say that you are poor in the goodness of what it means to be alive. Life is short and we only get to live one lifetime. No repeats and no pauses. Luckily, I'm someone who is rich in life because I've got friends to share my hopes, dreams, dramas and even my shitty craps. :P

Today, I'd like to add a blog post about the wonderful gifts that I have received from my gracious and thoughtful friends in SL. I think I'll be spending my SL Christmas happy and content :).

I've taken pictures of the presents I've received:


These are the gifts I have received from friends and several designers who were sooo generous!

I've had fun creating a snowman with Razor. He said he loves the idea. So if you're bored with cuddling and slexing with your hubby, I recommend you to invite him to build something.

The HUGE and CUTE teddy bear is from my close and gurly friend~ Allura Juliesse. (She's my fellow yellow friend hahah! Thank you sooo much for that adorable bear! I'll definitely keep it with me close :) ).

The Christmas card is from Jacque Linette, who is my co-worker at the Four Corner's Restaurant. (Thank you for the thoughtful greeting card! :) ).

The Bliss Couture gift box symbolizes how grateful I am to work for Ms. Amutey DeCuir and Ms. Caymon Zhora. Thank you so much for hiring me as a Bliss Couture Rep. It's always a pleasure to work and to wear a gown from Bliss Couture.

And for all the rest of the gift boxes-- Thank you for all the designers (you know who you are hehe ) who have chosen me to review their items. It has always been an honor.. thank you!


Hahah! I also love this gift from Razor. If you don't understand what the crystal means, go play the Sims! Hahaha! The Sim-crystal (they call it the Plumbob) changes the mood when you feel exhilarated, content and horrible. You can click the crystal and you can change the colors to however you feel like it. (White > extremely happy, Green> content, Red> horrid).


The CUTE cat head accessory came from Allura. Isn't it sooooooooooooooo cute? I love to wear it and it goes along well with my big bear! teeeheee :)

And in case you're wondering what I'm wearing............................


IT'S A FREE OUTFIT (ALL OF IT!!!!) I got it last Saturday I think. I know there's tons of bloggers who have probably blogged about it... but oh wells! Do I care? lol... NOT AT ALL!

Scarf: *ARGRACE* Hooded Scarf (F) 0L

Outfit & Boots: ANEXX_KnitLegwarmers+Flats_Christmas_[Box] 0L

And I'd also like to give thanks to all of my readers who are reading my blog! :)

I wish a wonderful and happy holidays to you and to your family!!! :)

Much, much love~

~Aurora Savira :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment