Aurora Savira
MAGIKA is having a huge sale in the second floor of their mainstore!!! I had to even drag one of my gurliess to check out the store.. and golly.. there's a wide variety!!! So if you're a hair whore (LIKE ME!), check out Magika and I swear, you'd be like.... 'I WANT ALL OF THEM!'

See what I mean? :


I am trying my best to buy a new set of shades (NO MORE BLONDE SHADES!) for this asian shape/ skin that I'm trying to obtain. Unfortunately the other day, my friend, "Mr. Razor" told me that I need to look more Asian since I am after all Asian in RL. So I've provided pictures of the hair I liked along with the shades I picked ( Sorry blondy gals...I didn't include a picture of the shade for you :< ).


This reminds me of Lady GaGa... so I HAD TO GET IT!!! I LOVE HER! hahaha!


Hair: Magika - Brown Pack - Bow 10L



This hair screams : "I'm the girl next door, now can you sign those documents I have been trying to get from you?"


I would probably wear this hair when I'm at work, in a professional environment.


Hair: Magika - Mono Pack - Samantha 10L





I wasn't been able to show the back side of this hair. There's a saftey pin stuck to the hair bun at the back. It's soo cute haha!


Hair: Magika Hair - Brown&Black Pack - Safty Pin 10L




This hair reminds me of the 80's! Even though I wasn't a teen and I wasn't alive and breathing in the 80s (I was born in '89), I still love the decade. Remember the Brat Pack, Cyndi Lauper, the Delorian, Patrick Swayze's Dirty Dancing, the coolest Bruce Springsteen records??? They are totally unforgettable! Hahhaha... I LOVE THE 80s!!!


Hair: Magika - Brown & Black Pack - Sugar 10L



********For the outfits: I suggest you follow the links because I got them from paper.doll's hunt.


Blue Shirt: {paper.doll} HappyHolidays! 12L


Green Shirt: {paper.doll} MerryChristmasToYou! (It's in a christmas white box with red ribbon) 12L *************



Whatcha waiting for????? Hop on the taxi cab and go shop.... NOW!


::::Taxi Cab to Magika::::



Much, Much Love!


Aurora Savira :)

0 Responses

Post a Comment