Aurora Savira
If you live in East Coast, USA, you have probably earned 2 ft of snow. In my area, we're covered with 2 ft of snow and I dislike it. I used to love snow when I was much younger, but now that I have the driving capabilities and all that adult what nots, I am starting to dislike the image of snow. I can't drive anywhere and shoveling the driveway is a huge pain in the butt :p My back hurts and I am terribly in pain.

However, I'm enjoying myself in SL. I've had so many freebs and dollarbees that my inventory is starting to pile up and it's getting at the point where I can't name a folder based on what I got that day. I usually do 'Saturday Whatevs..' 'Saturday Whatevs2' ... haha I know! That doesn't sound organized at all!

Anyways, I've found this cute outfit. I can't tell if it's a swimsuit or a short mini-dress. I love the christmas-y details and it's great to pair it with blazers , boots and some earmuffs. I got it from Clover for FREE!



Credits:

Outfit: *Clover* Happy Holidays Gift Set FAT PACK 0L

Alrighty ladies... enjoy that holiday giveaway!!!

There's more freebs and cheaps coming up~~~

Much Love,

~~Aurora Savira :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment